Benchmark: Library Metrics and Trends
Benchmark makes data-driven planning and advocacy easy for academic and public libraries. Log in to complete surveys, explore interactive charts, and compare your data with peers.
Using Benchmark is easy!
Analyze trends in expenditures, staffing, collections, services, and other data.
Illustrate ongoing activities and usage in a compelling fashion for different audiences.
Generate key metrics for strategic planning, budget justifications, annual reports, fundraising, and more.
Contribute your library's data to national surveys to further research and advocacy.
Free access includes:
- View select data visualizations with peer comparisons
- Complete open surveys and see past survey responses
- Manage contact information
- Access data-related resources
Subscribe for access to:
- A robust set of interactive data dashboards with visualizations and filters
- A custom report builder that includes historic metrics
- The ability to create custom peer groups for benchmarking